People I Know
Previous Posts

Archives

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Car & Driver
Thursday, March 24, 2005

About Myself


Alright, so i guess blogging isnt as idiot proof as i expected it to be....but being the engineer that i am supposed to be, i think i've got it licked. This site will definitely show improvements when i have the time to. For now, this will have to do.

This is myself...... Im in Purdue studying Mech. Engineering. I'm 20 and i hate the cold. I have a problem.....I like cars! Thats not neccesarily a good thing, being a form of distraction and all. Especially with my major. I'm not too sure as of yet what i wanna do in life, but i have a few alternatives i'm currently looking into. Eventually, i would love to make enough money to buy over a mechanics shop and work on cars until im old and gray. Stay tuned...tomorrow, part 2.


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates