People I Know
Previous Posts

Archives

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Car & Driver
Thursday, March 24, 2005

This is my girl....her name is Karen and she's wonderful. We've been together for almost three years now and its been great. She goes to Perth which is apparantly a god forsaken place but its cool cos so is Indiana.


These were my fishies from last year that i have no idea what happened to them. Eujin must have ate them i think....k realised i shouldve put the pics in order of importance...so we'll go back to the important people


This is my dad. He sleeps anywhere.. but its ok cos he works really hard to make the business and our family better. He's my daddy! MINE!


I realise i don't have a pic of my mom on my computer...so sorry mummy. ill take a good one with you next time ok? These are the three rascals ( my elder sis Tira, myself and my younger sis Rita**(wear a skirt next time you go driving test ok?)**) with Pe Noi. Pe Noi has been with us for more than 15 years and is much an influence in our lives as is our parents. Along with Uncle chan who brought me to school and alot of other places for all these years.


Darling pinky, she's the doll of the family. Fat and chubby and full of love....getting her was the best idea my elder sis ever came up wit. Everyone loves her...even Pe Noi! she's so much easier to handle than nicky was (R.I.P)


i love this pic...she honestly sleeps like that sometimes....must run in the family


shes too cute not to put in here...so ill sneak her in...this is sasha...she's my FAVORITE niece! see those dimples?! don't you just wanna eat her up!


these are my ghim moh buddies from back in the day... from top left (evelyn, jennifer, xiaoling, samantha) from bottom left (andreas, mingjun, myself, kelvin, chenqing and tianli). It's amazing how we still meet up as regularly as we do. Its been yonkers since secondary school and these are my closest buddies. OK so thats my life in a nutshell.....tomorrow, comes the good stuff...my baby mya! Stay tuned...


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates