People I Know
Previous Posts

Archives

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Car & Driver
Thursday, June 16, 2005

Random but beautiful


i was working on the car for a bit and saw this reflective ball in my neighbours yard.... moment of photographic genius i tell you.

this was the final time goin back to west lafayette from terre haute and this just cracked me up. white trash is as white trash does. for those who are clueless...that red van is chopped in half and a metal plate welded and attached to a hitch to use as an extra storage trailer. I had to double take and go off an exit and come back onto the highway again just to take a pic of it...just HAD to. i was laughing so hard!

this is my roomate lionel's car.... its a civic si.. similar to the sir in singapore i think but obviously you don't get two door ones in sg. In total, me and lionel clocked close to 1500 over miles in a week from all the driving up and down from terre haute because of my timing chain fiasco.

as you can tell, i am a fcukin awesome photographer....this was on one of those seemlingly countless trips to and from terre haute....i was so scared my camera was going to drop man. anyway, i understand this was a pretty pointless/unorganized/random post.... but just to keep those fans who are still wit me 'entertained'. will get into the details of our escapades asap


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates