People I Know
Previous Posts

Archives

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Powered by Blogger

Car & Driver
Thursday, March 02, 2006

I PASSED!

YAY!!! Actually the Basic Theory is quite a joke la....was stressing out beforehand cos i hadn't read the book very thoroughly but what can i say...im talented. I love driving tests cos they make me feel smart. Saw a Taoist (i think?) lady monk who was taking the test and I'm not sure what she would need a driving license for but hey I dunno. She ended up standing behind me in line to get her license too and was happily burping away into the back of my head. And I'm not talking bout muted burps. It was the gross kinda coffee shop uncle let one rip burps. Anyhooos.... here I am standing in line with all my documentation ready and I realise I brought my new passport and not the old passport which contained my visa to the states and didn't bring along with me my transcript...sooo i had no way of proving to them i stayed in the states for more than 6 months. Naturally i was turned away.

Next day i stand in line again and i realise i accidentily returned my sisters nets card to her when i needed it to pay for my license. Good thing my dad filled his cashcard with just enough money for me to pay or I would have been PISSED! Now i have a piece of paper until i get the card in and then I have no worries of getting stopped by a cop.

I have my license now...alls i need is a car!


Post a Comment

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates